This week I’ll be attending the 2nd HDS Bloggers Day, to be hosted in the UK. Apart from myself, there will be the following attendees:
- Devang Panchigar – @storagenerve – www.storagenerve.com
- Greg Knieriemen – @knieriemen – www.iknerd.com
- Nigel Poulton – @nigelpoulton – www.nigelpoulton.com
- Jason Boche – @jasonboche – www.boche.net/blog/
- Fabio Rapposelli – @fabiorapposelli – www.juku.it/en/
- Enrico Signoretti – @esignoretti – www.cinetica.it/blog/
- Ilja Coolen – @icoolen – www.iljacoolen.nl
- Stephen Foskett – @sfoskett – www.blog.fosketts.net/
Hopefully these names will be well known to everyone, having been on other previous blogger days and generators of great content in their own right.
Talking of content, I’m expecting we will see an update on where things have moved since last year’s event, where the VSP was the major news. More details on the schedule for the event can be found here:
From my perspective, I’m hoping to understand where Hitachi has reached on their virtualisation support (and the real details on VAAI), their position on unified computing stacks and the move to the cloud.
Look out for tweets on @thestgarch (rather than my main twitter feed) and posts about the event during the week itself.